Results from last weekends RCT New year meet can be accessed here:
Well done to everyone, and good luck to all participants in this weekends events.
Competition entries are to be paid by cash, directly into our bank account or if you wish to pay by cheque, then make it payable to Nexus Valleys Swimming Club, and marked clearly on the back of the cheque with your child’s name and attached to their entry form.
Parents/ Swimmers responsibility
- Read and if necessary print out the meet pack and confirm the events you are able to enter.
- Work out which events your child would like to take part in.
- Speak to the coach if you need any advice on which of your eligible events are best for you to enter.
- Complete the correct entry form as in the meet pack or at least write down the events you wish to enter.
- Make sure the cheque for the correct amount and the entry form/entry details are placed in an envelope and given to Michelle before Nexus’ deadline.
- All entries are to go through Nexus only unless otherwise specified !
- Keep a record of events entered and payment made
- When the confirmed Entry List is posted, please confirm your child’s entry
- Read and make a note of relevant warm-up times when they are confirmed.
- On the day of the gala make sure your child arrives 15 Mins before the correct warm up and knows which events they are swimming in each session.
- If after your child has entered they are unable to attend please let Michelle Lloyd or Chris Weller know as soon as possible.
Individual and club results
Information on your swimming times achieved at licensed meets can be obtained by going to the British Swimming Online Rankings Database:
You should select the ‘On-Line Rankings Database’, and then choose one of the two ways of obtaining information:
1. Enter your WASA number / name in the top section and select the course (50m = long, 25m = short) and the event you are looking for.
2. Select either the National, Regional, County or Club rankings (our club code is NTVY) and select your age group etc.